I have a Samsung 2233RZ monitor which is capable of doing 120hz, but with a normal DVI-D Single link adapter it is not possible to do this.
I have a unibody 2008 Macbook pro, that I would need it to work on.
So I have been trying to figure out if buying this adapter will enable me to utilize my monitor fully 120hz instead of just running in 60hz?
- Asked by fn from Copenhagen N
- Flag as inappropriate (120hz Monitors?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have not been able to get my 2010 Unibody Macbook Pro to display at 120hz with this adapter, only 60hz.
- Answered by Ken M from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use monitor as a Windows PC monitor
- Asked by Kevin Y
- Aug 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Use monitor as a Windows PC monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
Can the monitor stand accomodate putting the monitor into portrait?
- Asked by Zijun Q from Rhodes
- Oct 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the monitor stand accomodate putting the monitor into portrait?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display