Is it possible to link 2 extra monitors to my macbook pro? One monitor is VGA and the other is DVI and I would like to connect them both.
I bought a splitter cable that splits the dvi signal into two outputs -one VGA and one DVI output but only one of the connected monitors pick up the signal when they are both plugged in, the other one says no signal and then goes to sleep.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How to connect 2 monitors one HDMI and one DVI.
- Asked by Scott M from Vancouver
- Dec 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect 2 monitors one HDMI and one DVI.)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express HD Doc…
Can this be used as an extra monitor for an iMac Pro?
- Asked by Alexandre B from Bruichladdich
- Jun 22, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as an extra monitor for an iMac Pro?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
How many monitors can I connect to this connector?
- Asked by Cosmin I from Sequim
- Dec 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How many monitors can I connect to this connector?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter