What adapter do I need to hook up a 21" Cintiq to one of the new 27" iMacs for an expanded Desktop?

Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Well it works like a normal monitor (you connect via video out and also plug it in on USB) and I believe it supports either VGA or DVI.

    You would need one of the mini-display port to DVI or VGA adapters.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    3 of 7 people found this useful

Related Questions