what cable do I need to connect two 27" moniotrs to a new Mac Pro?
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on the input of the monitors. DVI or VGA.
You can get a third-party DVI to HDMI adapter, but Apple doesn't have one.
So then you could use DVI cables, VGA cables or HDMI cables.
Now, if you have a Mac Pro you are in luck, because you can install a second video card... if you have a MacBOOK Pro, you are screwed, as you can only drive ONE external monitor.
If you are considering a USB video adapter, don't as moving images are terrible over USB.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to get hd video from my fios box to 27
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- Feb 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how to get hd video from my fios box to 27)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
What cable is needed to connect a Mac Book Air (late 2010) with Min DisplayPort to a new Thunderbolt 27" monitor?
- Asked by William S from Seattle
- Aug 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is needed to connect a Mac Book Air (late 2010) with Min DisplayPort to a new Thunderbolt 27" monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…