i have the late 2008/09l unibody macbook. What cable do I need to connect from it to my tv RCA inputs. I tried one but it was to big to fit my laptop
1 Answer from the Community
A lot of people are having trouble with this one...
You will need:
1. Apple Mini-display > VGA adapter
2. A VGA > RCA/S-video converter. These usually come as a little converter box. Here's one place that has these: grandtec.com. But you should be able to find similar ones at any electronics place (except, annoyingly, Apple). I would also read the posts on this subject (just do a search for vga to video converter) to make sure you are getting what you need.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I need what's on my Macbook pro screen to be playing over multiple televisions, How can I make this happen?
- Asked by Dennis F from Columbia
- Apr 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need what's on my Macbook pro screen to be playing over multiple televisions, How can I make this happen?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
This one works for a MacBook Pro late 2011?
- Asked by Mariana O from Brasilia
- Jun 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (This one works for a MacBook Pro late 2011?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 4GB 1866MHz DDR…
No answers yet