What adapter do I need to connect my 17" MacBook Pro (last model) to a Samsung LN40B550 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV ?

Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Depends on your TV inputs. You will need either a mini DisplayPort to VGA, DVI, or HDMI adapter. Apple makes the VGA and DVI. There are now third-party HDMI adapters that put audio and video on one cable.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    5 of 6 people found this useful