Will this send a signal over a 100' vga cable without additional signal boosting?
VGA cable length
1 Answer from the Community
A lot of things must be taken into account in a situation like this. I've had mixed experiences when it comes to long vga cables. There are different grades of quality for VGA cables. Also, since VGA is not a digital connection, you run the risk of gaining a lot of noise, and possibly not having a clean signal by the time the connection gets to the receiving device. You may want to do trial and error. I would recommend getting your cables and adapters from a store where you can return them if you end up being unhappy with the end results.
- Answered by Matthew S from Decatur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case reduce the strength of the signal
- Asked by Thomas C from Amarillo
- 11 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case reduce the strength of the signal)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Max Smart Battery Case - …
Is it possible to link 2 extra monitors to my macbook pro? One monitor is VGA and the other is DVI and I would like to connect them both.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 30 Oct 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to link 2 extra monitors to my macbook pro? One monitor is VGA and the other is DVI and I would like to connect them both.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…