i have the long i pod shuffle with the controls on the headphones will this usb cable work with it
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it's simply longer for getting around to a back USB port of a desktop computer or attaching it to an AC power supply on a wall outlet.
- Answered by Jonathan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Apr 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
will this cable work with a headphone amp
- Asked by Gene H from Clancy
- Jan 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable work with a headphone amp)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)