As a photographer, can I use the Ipad as a storage space for my photographs while on a shoot, or would a macbook be a better choice?
I'm trying to find a cheaper way to temp. store photos while on a shoot. I think the hd space is the issue, but also I don't know if I can use mobile me to wirelessly pass photos to my mac... that would be perfect I think. If that takes forever for an ipad to transfer files though, it would be a problem. Anyone using the ipad in this way?
Ipad would be great to show my pics to clients to, as my website has an ipad app coming soon... I hope I can use it!
1 Answer from the Community
Honestly, you can use both. The iPad would probably be a lot easier to carry around with you. Plus the iPad has the slideshow for your pictures without even unlocking it. Once you've taken the pictures you can instantly import them with the reader. Then once you sync your iPad all your photos from it will be on your Mac. As far as memory any Gb will work. It's hard for me to fill up 64 Bb as a photographer.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this suitable for storing large quantities of photographs
- Asked by Alastair W
- Apr 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is this suitable for storing large quantities of photographs)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Can I move photographs from directly fromiPad to portable hard drive
- Asked by Peter S
- Oct 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I move photographs from directly fromiPad to portable hard drive)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive