Do these work with IOS 9?
I just upgraded to IOS 9 on my iPad 2; where my card reader worked great with all other operating systems, now I am getting a message that there are no photos to upload when I plug my card into the card reader. There are lots of photos on my card; I can see them on my camera. Is this a problem with IOS 9?
- Asked by Mara B from Fairbanks
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with IOS 9?)
1 Answer from the Community
It looks like Apple deleted the ability to read photos from older cameras such as my SONY when they went to ios 9. This worked fine with IOS 8 but no longer works with IOS 9 . It would have been nice is Apple had told us. Maybe there's a 3rd party app that will allow it. Does any one know?
- Answered by Thomas D from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Powerbeats3 will work in iOS9?
- Asked by Sudheerkumar M from Guntur
- Aug 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Powerbeats3 will work in iOS9?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
No answers yet
What is the best paint/drawing tool that works on IOS 9?
- Asked by Martin B
- Mar 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best paint/drawing tool that works on IOS 9?)
- Asked about: iPad