Does the USB addator connect with Canon 50D? Is it possible to upload the photos from the camera to facebook through iPad?
2 Answers from the Community
I had wondered the same thing so I took my iPad and 50D to the apple store and tried it before buying. It does work if you connect the camera using a USB cable. It does not work with a card reader. This will prevent you from shooting while transferring photos which is not good if youre a pro, but at least you can transfer them. I don't see a way to upload directly through Facebook's website but you can use the iPhone app. I'm sure there are 3rd party apps that would work, but it would be nice if they created an iPad specific app..
- Answered by Brian N from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
So far after buying one today .. NO... plain and simple does not work with a D50 or a D40 which is beyond annoying
- Answered by Graeme D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6
- Asked by Aaron A
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)