2nd Ethernet Port for MacMini Server
Can I use this Adapter on a MacMini Server with Snow Leopard to create a 2ndary Ethernet Port, so that I have the internal Gigabit Port of the MacMini connected into my Home Network and the USB to Ethernet Adapter to a xDSL Router to provide a Public IP Address to provide Access to the Internet?!
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Mac OS even on a non-laptop will recognise this as an Ethernet device.
- Answered by James G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this as a networking cable, like an ethernet cable?
- Asked by Seth T from Glen Allen
- 24 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this as a networking cable, like an ethernet cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Will this work on a 2012 late Mac mini
- Asked by Mark B from Boulder Creek
- 11 Jun 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a 2012 late Mac mini)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Mobile Drive External Har…