Can I use an apple cable (component or composite) to stream Netflix from my iPod touch to my TV?
3 Answers from the Community
After testing different Itouches, I found that 3rd generation doesn't work only audio is heard. With 4th gen audio and video works. Tech at the store said that it should work. Anybody have any ideas.
- Answered by Diane O from Simi Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes! I have the component cable and it works well with Netflix, sometimes the picture is blurry until it finds the correct settings for the picture.
- Answered by Shelly B from Wooster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I cant make it work. I have a composite cable instead of a component cable. Does that matter?
- Answered by Mark R from Lewiston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use the Apple Dock Connector to USB cable to connect to my tv USB port to stream Netflix?
- Asked by April A from Mechanicsville
- Apr 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Apple Dock Connector to USB cable to connect to my tv USB port to stream Netflix?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can i use the mac to display to 2 tv's? one is component and the other is only composite
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Dec 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use the mac to display to 2 tv's? one is component and the other is only composite)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…