Can I use an iPad2 & this cable to watch tv shows that are found online (like on a network's website)? Can I just surf safari?
I have Hulu & netflix streaming to my tv through a roku, but some shows are "web-only." Can I just connect my iPad2 to the tv with this cable and then watch shows found on cbs.com, etc?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I would like to use my TV as a monitor, what cable should I use?
- Asked by Sandy L from Anaheim
- Nov 11, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to use my TV as a monitor, what cable should I use?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
How does this product attach to the back of a Television?
- Asked by Oliver B
- Jan 20, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this product attach to the back of a Television?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…