Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
I have an iPhone and want to watch videos through my tv, can this be done with the universal dock or composite cable or do I need both?
I also have surround sound with iPod/iPhone dock which allows me to listen to my tunes but doesn't allow visuals, does anyone know how this can be achieved?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how do you connect it to docking an iphone dock
- Asked by Arie W from Murrumbeena
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you connect it to docking an iphone dock)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
the apple dock connector to USB cable ,do you make this cable ( 200mm ) long. as I need it for a transmitter.
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Mar 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (the apple dock connector to USB cable ,do you make this cable ( 200mm ) long. as I need it for a transmitter.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable