Can i acces audio files from a flash drive to my generation 2 ipad with the 30 pin digital AV adapter?
I have recorded music stored on flash drives that I would like to listen to through my ipad and subsequently through a Bluetooth remote speaker.
Looking for the appropriate accessories to facilitate this.
1 Answer from the Community
No, the easiest way to play music from a flash drive on an iPad 2nd gen would be to put them into your music library on a Mac or PC then using the sync cable to sync them to your iPad and then playing them.
- Answered by Thelball T from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this cable to charge my iPad while playing content on my HDTV with the Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter ?
- Asked by Robert L from St-marc-sur-richelieu
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable to charge my iPad while playing content on my HDTV with the Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter ?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable