I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?
I have a iphone for and a ipad 3. I can use the projector to project videos and pictures but want to be able to project the entire screen. it connects to the projector using its own style connection at the unit but a iphone/ipad connecter to connect to the device. If I buy this connecter can I plug it into the extra port used for charging? I can buy a vga connector for the microvision but was hoping to only buy one connecter so I could use it on my tv as well. thanks
- Asked by fn from Flagstaff
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Microvison ShowWX+hdm1 will this work?)
1 Answer from the Community
I use this on my ShowWX but I purchased the HDMI to mini-HDMI cable and use that to connect to the projector. Works like a charm, although there is no quality improvement over using the VGA connector. The upside is the VGA connector for the projector has the tripod adapter- nice feature.
- Answered by Stephen H from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How waterproof are they. Any issues with getting sweat on them.
- Asked by Pedro O from Guyton
- Dec 30, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How waterproof are they. Any issues with getting sweat on them.)
- Asked about: AirPods
will this work with the a labelwriter
- Asked by Andrew H from Arara
- Mar 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with the a labelwriter)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Does this work with Flixster?
- Asked by Andrew Y
- Mar 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Flixster?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet