Why are people having problems with this product? Wanting to get it so I can watch downloaded tv shows from my ipad2 on my HDTV. Will it work??
Digital AV adaptor-can you guarantee it will work??
1 Answer from the Community
If the dock connector isn't seated securely, you may experience a message saying "this accessory is not supported". Removing and reconnecting securely fixes this. Some cases and covers may make this challenging. Also, a few televisions may have HDMI compatibility issues, particularly if they're older. While the adapter is compatible with the vast majority of televisions on the market, everyone's setup is different.
- Answered by Michael M from Normal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does this product attach to the back of a Television?
- Asked by Oliver B
- Jan 20, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this product attach to the back of a Television?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
Will this work with the ipad2 or is it only compatible with the newest iPad?
- Asked by Jennifer C from Hemet
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the ipad2 or is it only compatible with the newest iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
do i need an Airport Express for each device, ie. HDTV, BLURAY PLAYER, MAC?
- Asked by Debbie C from Sugarloaf
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need an Airport Express for each device, ie. HDTV, BLURAY PLAYER, MAC?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express