Does the Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter cable work with MacBook Air 11-inch Late 2010 with mini display port (and not thunderbolt)?
1 Answer from the Community
No; only display devices will work with the DisplayPort. You should probably get the USB version of the Ethernet adapter. (and get a USB hub if you are out of USB ports)
- Answered by Mike P from Roseville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable is needed to connect a Mac Book Air (late 2010) with Min DisplayPort to a new Thunderbolt 27" monitor?
- Asked by William S from Seattle
- Aug 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is needed to connect a Mac Book Air (late 2010) with Min DisplayPort to a new Thunderbolt 27" monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…