Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?
I am using parallels to run windows as a virtual machine in a macbook air.
using this adapter will it be possible the virtual machine to see it as an ethernet port ?
- Asked by Achillefs P
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?)
3 Answers from the Community
Once Apple updates and re-releases the Thunderbolt driver for the gigabit adapter, it will be a supported ethernet interface on the Mac and will support passing that through to Parallels and VMs hosted there.
- Answered by Jay D from San Marcos
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am running Parallels 9 with Windows 8.1, and yes, it works perfectly fine :)
- Answered by Adam C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Only keyboards and mice are supported by bootcamp windows.
- Answered by Joshua G from Ft Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will Air Pods work on a Windows device?
- Asked by William M from South Pasadena
- Aug 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Air Pods work on a Windows device?)
- Asked about: AirPods