Can I use this mag safe converter with a thunderbolt 27 inch display and my new mac air?
I have a 27 inch thunderbolt monitor and the power cable doesn't fit into my new mac air. I saw this mag safe converter and was wondering if I can use it to connect my mac air directly to my monitor.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you just attach the converter to the power cable from your Thunderbolt monitor. Then you will be able to connect your MacBook Air to your monitor.
- Answered by Rao B from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. That is a very common use for it at our office.
- Answered by Curt L from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use my old iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) as the 2nd display for the new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) connecting with the Thunderbolt Cable?
- Asked by Zorana B from London
- Mar 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my old iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) as the 2nd display for the new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) connecting with the Thunderbolt Cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
is there a HDMI to Thunderbolt converter available ?
- Asked by Vineeth J from Kollam
- Aug 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a HDMI to Thunderbolt converter available ?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…