Is there either a 90 deg. MS2 power cord, or a 90 deg. MS1 to MS2 adapter (upward)? I am wanting to use my new MBAir with an "old" set of bookends.

MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • No, to both questions. Apple does not sell either of these items.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions