Might be a "duh" question, but it wouldn't work on a 2008, 17" MacBook Pro would it???
Somehow the magnetic head of my 85W (model A1222) power adapter tore. It will charge but I have to jiggle it a bit to stay. I was hoping the MagSafe 2 converter would fit this particular portal.
1 Answer from the Community
this adaptor is so the older magsafe chargers work with the new macs. If you have an 2008 computer it has magsafe so you have to get an magsafe charger. They don't make adaptors to convert the new magsafe 2 chargers to magsafe.
- Answered by Owen H from Marshfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an plain white MacBook from 2008?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- 11 Jan 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an plain white MacBook from 2008?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…
Would this work with a MacBook air?
- Asked by Calvin C from Vancouver
- 13 Sep 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with a MacBook air?)
- Asked about: Twelve South ParcSlope Stand for Ma…
No answers yet