how do you tell the difference between a 60-watt charger and an 85-watt charger?
1 Answer from the Community
By site they look very similar but the lower watt chargers are a little smaller and lighter. The best way to be sure is to look at the underside of the charger. The watts are written there.
- Answered by Michael K from Kawasaki-shi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how many amps is the 12watt charger fo ipad air?
- Asked by William P from Manildra
- Nov 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how many amps is the 12watt charger fo ipad air?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Will this cable work with the newest (released 2018) 18 watt USB-C charger?
- Asked by Marton C from Huntington Beach
- Dec 8, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with the newest (released 2018) 18 watt USB-C charger?)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)