Is it safe to use any of the MacBook chargers on the older MacBook airs or should I only use the 45 watt model?
1 Answer from the Community
According to my research, as well as some other posts, I can safely say that it is okay AS LONG as it is the same generation of Magsafe charger, AND said charger provides the same/greater amount of power as what the MBA requires.
I realize this is an old post, but this statement still stands and is true for the newer MBAs as well.
- Answered by Ethan W from Shawnee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which charger do I need for a Macbook Air 11inch, mid-2011?
- Asked by Tetyana K from Spanaway
- May 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Which charger do I need for a Macbook Air 11inch, mid-2011?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter f…
Does it work with an older macbook air?
- Asked by Tom B from Welland
- Nov 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an older macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive