Bought a USB SuperDrive as the one built-in in my MacBook Pro not working. But MacBook Pro does not recognise it?
1 Answer from the Community
Dont bother buying it as it will not work. You need to have the internal one fixed or replaced.
- Answered by Ken M from Stkilda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work to connect a SuperDrive to a 16" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by James S from Saint Paul
- 24 Feb 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work to connect a SuperDrive to a 16" MacBook Pro?
Would this cable work with the new Apple MacBook to connect Apple’s SuperDrive to connect the USB since the 12” MacBook does not have a built-in USB?
does this work with the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Joshua B from Hendersonville
- 31 Oct 2018
- Flag as inappropriate does this work with the MacBook Pro?