i have an imac but the drive doesnt work well every time i put a dvd ,is eject it,could i use the the superdrive with my 2010 imac ,,
1 Answer from the Community
No ... the Apple USB Superdrive will not work on Mac's that already have an optical drive.
- Answered by Larry H from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to connect iMac 2010 to MacBook Pro 2010 for display purposes?
- Asked by Matthew S from Port Colborne
- Apr 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect iMac 2010 to MacBook Pro 2010 for display purposes?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…