Is it safe to have the SuperDrive under a 2014 Mac Pro desktop?
It'd be nice on my desk to have the Super Drive with my Late 2014 Mac Pro (cylinder tower) sitting on top of it as A) It looks good and B) it saves room considering the Super Drive has such a short cable (I know I could use an extension but then my desk is messier and the drive is further from the computer.
I just worry if the Super Drive has had any weight tests done on it. It's a good build with the nice metal case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
will these work with imac mid-2014?
- Asked by Patricia L from Carmel
- Aug 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will these work with imac mid-2014?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
Will this work for Apple Mac mini 2014?
- Asked by Brian G from Ferndale
- Jan 16, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for Apple Mac mini 2014?)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Ad…