is it useful for iMac the anti virus?
it always having a prompt from MacKeeper that my iMac system status is Serious and it says 2.1 GB of junk files.
- Asked by Emerleo Y from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate (is it useful for iMac the anti virus?)
1 Answer from the Community
Avoid MacKeeper, this is a virus itself. It is hard to remove after you installed.
Yes, I propose to use anti-virus, better paid than free versions. I am using ESET and it is great, but there are other excellent ones on the market.
- Answered by Matyas E from Budapest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the pencil be used with the iMac
- Asked by Catherine D from Canton
- Feb 6, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the pencil be used with the iMac)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet
Can this be used with a 2011 27" iMac?
- Asked by Emily R from Pflugerville
- Dec 26, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a 2011 27" iMac?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display