Must I remove the DVD from the SuperDrive before transport or is it safe to leave it in the drive? Thanks.
1 Answer from the Community
Always take the CD out of the product.
Leaving it in could:
Scratch or Scrape the CD. Causing it not to work anymore.
- Answered by Dylan J from Acworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone
- Asked by David K from Tallahassee
- Feb 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable