Want to create a wireless network, therefore, I would like to somehow plug the superdrive to a usb hub that can be reached wirelessly. Can it be done?
My thing is to create a wireless network where I can plug all the devices such as printer, superdrive, external hard drive to a hub that can be accessed wirelessly....so far I know that my printer can be thru the Airport express, however, I dont know if it can be done with the superdrive and the ext Hard drive. It would be so cool and super easy if this can be done so I can just roam around my house with my Macbook air, sit and work on my mac mini and just lets say play a movie thru mirroring on apple TV by wirelessly using the superdrive instead of having to plug it to the macs...am I too far advenced for this technology or is this just wishful thinking....???
1 Answer from the Community
This SuperDrive probably cannot be used wirelessly, since the compatibility is only for Mac computers.
- Answered by 奕仁 陈 from China
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this plug into a standard USB charger?
- Asked by Joshua G
- Sep 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this plug into a standard USB charger?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
No answers yet
I want to buy an iPhone from apple.com and have it shipped to Norway. How can that be done?
- Asked by Mikael Ville P L
- Jul 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to buy an iPhone from apple.com and have it shipped to Norway. How can that be done?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can I connect a USB hub to the USB connector of this multiport?
- Asked by Benjamin B from New York
- Aug 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a USB hub to the USB connector of this multiport?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter