What plug can I use to charge my ipad2 and my iPhone 5
I need a plug to charge my iPad 2 and also my iPhone 5 will I need to buy 2 different plugs and what ones do I buy
1 Answer from the Community
Sure. Both of them will work on both devices. If you want one with universal plug, go ahead and buy the 12W one. If not, a 5W one work just fine.
I will purchase a 12W one, for it cost the same while delivers a bigger output.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Mitchell K from Moorestown
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Will this work in Italy for my iPhone 5 and iPad 2
- Asked by Elvira N from Deltona
- Apr 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Italy for my iPhone 5 and iPad 2)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug World Travel C…
how to charge i-pad2 abroad
- Asked by Teresa P from Bethesda
- Apr 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how to charge i-pad2 abroad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable