When using this with a standard micro USB to USB cable is electrically the same as the lightning to USB cables?
I need to have multiple lightning to USB cables for charge at work and plugging to a car stereo, is this electrically the same when using it with a standard micro USB to USB cable? The car stereo with the standard Apple cable can control and convert the digital audio from it. I have lots of micro USB to USB cables and charger to leave at work and in the car and carrying this is easier or cheaper than buying a bunch of real Apple cables.
1 Answer from the Community
The 1 meter lightning cable is the same price as this adapter.
- Answered by Josh C from Stansbury Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable is used to charge this?
- Asked by Jeffrey T from Austin
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is used to charge this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
Is the second port a Lightning port?
- Asked by Michael L from Ooltewah
- Mar 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second port a Lightning port?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)