Could this be used as a general usb port like on a computer or is it just for cameras?
This is weird but like a Mac, does is support the USB super multi drive from apple or is there two many problems like (power).
1 Answer from the Community
You can plug a very limited number of mass storage devices into this, provided they have enough power (or you use a powered USB hub), and access photos from them. Unofficially, some keyboards, MIDI devices, and microphones also work (dependant on the app).
However, it cannot be used as you would a USB port on a normal computer; ie, with webcams, printers, game controllers, CD drives, etc
- Answered by Chris A from Pontefract
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter has 2 ports. Can USB port and Lightning port be used at the same time?
- Asked by Hing Lung C from Chatswood
- 24 Sep 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (The Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter has 2 ports. Can USB port and Lightning port be used at the same time?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Could this adapter work into an aux in a stereo?
- Asked by Krissia B from Guelph
- 20 Apr 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Could this adapter work into an aux in a stereo?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter