Can anyone tell me if this will work with an Alpine IVA-D310R using the KCA-420i iPod adapter? I will have an iPhone 6, (currently 5).
Alpine car radio and iphone 5/6
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! At first you might have problems with connecting it (it might have "no song message").
Step 1: Locate a reset button (it is really small and is usually behind the face plate, if you have a face plate that opens and closes where you put your cd in you can take it off and you will see a tiny button on the bottom left) and hold it for a couple of seconds and make sure your head unit will shut off.
Step 2: Connect the adapter to your chord and plug it in with your device and the head unit off (make sure you shut it off completely by holding lock button down)
Step 3: With your device connected turn both the head unit and the device on. After when your device turns on you might get an error, simply turn the head unit off and back on and you will be all set!
- Answered by Andrey B from Snellville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously
- Asked by Jaideep N from Chennai
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously)
- Asked about: AirPods
Does anyone know if the Blue Tiki USB microphone will work with the iPhone 5 using the Lighting to USB Camera adapter?
- Asked by Chi-wang Y from Los Angeles
- Mar 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone know if the Blue Tiki USB microphone will work with the iPhone 5 using the Lighting to USB Camera adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Will this work with iPad air 2 and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Amy M from Dudley
- Mar 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPad air 2 and iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet