If I plug this adaptor onto my speaker, how exactly is my iPhone going to stand without toppling or fall over?
1 Answer from the Community
This is a great question, but it has an easy answer! If you notice on the dock on the BeoSound 8 there is a round "knob" that can be twisted and turned so that the dock will move forward or backward, depending on what you want to do. I use BOTH an iPhone 6 AND my iPad Air on the BeoSound by using that feature so that the iPhone or the iPad Air is secure and will not topple over or backward!
- Answered by Paul W from Edmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the stand hold the iPad in a secure viewing position without falling?
- Asked by Gary M from Burton
- Jan 3, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the stand hold the iPad in a secure viewing position without falling?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Duo Case for iPad (6th…
What exactly does this do and not do?
- Asked by Juanita L from Cape Coral
- Mar 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly does this do and not do?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …