Mini cooper auxilary cable, if i then plug this adaptor into the auxilary 4s part, then into my iphone 5, will it play music through the car?
1 Answer from the Community
No, sadly it did not work for me. I'm trying to find a solution to the iPhone 5/Mini connection problem but so far, all I can come up with is a stupid $120 Y connector that Mini/BMW sells.
- Answered by Josh Q from Mill Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work as an adaptor to the Y cable from BMW?
- Asked by Heather F from Washington Township
- May 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work as an adaptor to the Y cable from BMW?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
Will this work for karaoke purchases on iPhone?
- Asked by Autumn B from Guthrie
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for karaoke purchases on iPhone?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable