Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?
I have a 5th generation ipod nano that connected to my ih22 perfectly. But it stopped working. If I buy the 7th generation nano that has the lightning connector and keep my old ihome ih22 dock that has the 30-pin adapter, will I be able to charge the new nano and use it as my alarm clock on my old 30-pin dock?
- Asked by Annaliese S from Grand Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there an adapter for my ipod nano 2nd generation to work with an ihome clock/alarm radio
- Asked by Connie B from Saukville
- Nov 10, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adapter for my ipod nano 2nd generation to work with an ihome clock/alarm radio)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter