2012 hyundai accent adapter
I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent & the only way to plug my phone into my car is through this special adapter they gave me. It's part USB, part headphone jack-looking. It's made for an iPhone 4/4S & I know Hyundai doesn't make these anymore, especially for a 5/5S, so that leaves me in a bind. My question is, if I purchase this lightning to 30-pin adapter, will it work? Will it allow me to plug my phone into my car adapter, play music, charge my phone, etc.? I'm hoping this acts as a sort of converting extension cord.
- Asked by fn from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate (2012 hyundai accent adapter)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this adapter work with my AMI system in my 2012 Audi A3?
- Asked by Nathan K
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my AMI system in my 2012 Audi A3?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can this adapter be used to connect a MacBook Pro circa 2012 to an HDMI?
- Asked by Wilma T from Boynton Beach
- Jul 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used to connect a MacBook Pro circa 2012 to an HDMI?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter