Transmit Audio Connection As Well?
The non-Apple approved adapters, where when connecting an adapter to a dock. it only charges, but is unable to transmit sound or music.
Does this lighting cable transmit music?
For example. either from a 30 pin docking station speaker, or most importantly, a Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo. which has an internal 30 pin cable for auxiliary audio transmission. Normal adapters doesn't work on it, neither does Bluetooth adapters that are meant for docking stations (but are not apple branded).
Please do let me know.
1 Answer from the Community
This worked for my into the CD changer adaptor on my Audi A2 but doesnt seem to charge whereas my old ipod did charge.
- Answered by Simon G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work on the thunderbolt port of an iMac to transmit audio and video over to a HDTV?
- Asked by Charlles R from Weare
- 30 Nov 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work on the thunderbolt port of an iMac to transmit audio and video over to a HDTV?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
Can the QC 35 connect to airplane audio systems?
- Asked by Chris K from Davenport
- 13 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the QC 35 connect to airplane audio systems?)
- Asked about: Bose® QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Hea…
Can you get audio from the lightning connection?
- Asked by John B from Sault Ste Marie
- 23 Nov 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get audio from the lightning connection?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter