will this plug into a mac book pro? Does it have a conector to the wall it plugs in?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this will only change a 30-pin cable or accessory into a lightning connector. You would still need a 30-pin to USB cable to connect your iPhone 5/S/C or newer iPad to the computer. If you have a lightning to USB cable, you don't need this.
- Answered by Thomas H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can i plug in my magic mouse 2 to the computer when the usb port holes are to small? My computer is a Mac Book Pro?
- Asked by Gail P from Bottineau
- Apr 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i plug in my magic mouse 2 to the computer when the usb port holes are to small? My computer is a Mac Book Pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2 - Silver
mac book pro retina and sound cards
- Asked by Simone H from Venezuela
- Nov 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (mac book pro retina and sound cards)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…