will this device allow me to download movies on my iPad and connect to my TV for viewing
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. You will notice people complaining about not being able to view iTunes content and the reason for this has nothing to do with their cable and everything to do with their display/tv/projector. A number of years back, something called HDCP was introduced to prevent people copying HD content. In order to view HDCP content, you need a compliant screen, it has nothing to do with the cable. If your screen/tv is not HDCP compliant, you will not be able to view content purchased on iTunes. Most newer TVs and Screens should be HDCP compliant but if you have an older one, it may be an issue.
- Answered by Athol H from Port Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it connect to the hd tv for a bigger view?
- Asked by Maria M from Denver
- Aug 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it connect to the hd tv for a bigger view?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Jun 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can I view AVI from our Trailcam on the iPad Pro with this?
- Asked by Rose Mary S from Fountain City
- Aug 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I view AVI from our Trailcam on the iPad Pro with this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader