will this device allow me to download movies on my iPad and connect to my TV for viewing
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no. You will notice people complaining about not being able to view iTunes content and the reason for this has nothing to do with their cable and everything to do with their display/tv/projector. A number of years back, something called HDCP was introduced to prevent people copying HD content. In order to view HDCP content, you need a compliant screen, it has nothing to do with the cable. If your screen/tv is not HDCP compliant, you will not be able to view content purchased on iTunes. Most newer TVs and Screens should be HDCP compliant but if you have an older one, it may be an issue.
- Answered by Athol H from Port Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?
- Asked by Rosie W from Port Elliot
- Jun 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it allow me to view the live video image from my DSLR ie act as a monitor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter