for the apple lightning to digital av adapter do you need wifi to power it
- Asked by Joanne B from El Paso
- Flag as inappropriate for the apple lightning to digital av adapter do you need wifi to power it
1 Answer from the Community
No, you don’t need Wi-Fi or any network service for the adapter. You may need Wi-Fi to stream online content, or content that needs online authorization, but that doesn’t concern the adapter as such. It will also work for offline content.
- Answered by Alan D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?
Is this compatible with the digital AV lightning connector (HDMI to Lightning)
- Asked by Blake N from Marseilles
- 29 May 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Is this compatible with the digital AV lightning connector (HDMI to Lightning)
I have the Apple Digital AV Adapter is it the Apple Composite AV Cable that i need to buy or something else?