How do I hookup this adapter?
I have hooked up this adapter to my tv HDMI to watch a movie from my IPad Pro. I doesn't work. How do I get it to work?
- Asked by Willie D from Dothan
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I hookup this adapter?)
2 Answers from the Community
The first time I tried doing this hookup, nothing showed on my TV. I simply unplugged the HDMI cable from this adapter, then plugged it back in and BOOM, it worked just fine. Make sure that both your TV and iPad are "on".
- Answered by David H from Steilacoom
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Plug the lightning port into your iPhone and the HDMI cable you are using going to the display on the other end. You can also plug in another lighting cable for charging next to where the HDMI cable goes.
- Answered by Phillip F from Athens
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this what I would need to hookup a webcam?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- May 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this what I would need to hookup a webcam?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
- Asked by Stefan C from Bundoora
- Jun 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
how do I hookup my iPad to my tv to watch FaceTime on tv
- Asked by David B from Grundy Center
- Sep 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I hookup my iPad to my tv to watch FaceTime on tv)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable