Is any one has experience using this Digital AV adapter with iPad3? Do we need to buy separate charging cable for second port in this cable?
1 Answer from the Community
This cable has HDMI and lightning sockets, so You can use Your charger with USB-to-lightning to charge device while using it as TV player.
(but i'd strongly suggest You to read more review before buyng it...)
- Answered by Vaidas K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the Apple Digital AV Adapter is it the Apple Composite AV Cable that i need to buy or something else?
- Asked by Schlieka G
- May 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the Apple Digital AV Adapter is it the Apple Composite AV Cable that i need to buy or something else?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Is the second port a Lightning port?
- Asked by Michael L from Ooltewah
- Mar 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second port a Lightning port?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
what hdtv's are compatible
- Asked by John H from Hallandale Beach
- Mar 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what hdtv's are compatible)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter