What resolution does it support with iPad Pro? Do you get full 1920x1080?
On some devices apparently the adapter only supports 900p. Does it support full 1920x1080 1080p resolution on the iPad Pro?
1 Answer from the Community
I recently purchased the 12.9" iPad Pro. It supports full 1920x1080 output for both video playback, such as movies from iTunes, and second screen content. Unfortunately, in my initial tests, there is a slight lag, which is most notable with second screen output. This could be a problem for gaming and other second screen realtime output. I've seen other reports that the lag is much less noticeable, or even nonexistent on the iPad pro (as compared to the iPhone 6 plus) but I haven't been able to reproduce this.
- Answered by Scott A from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
- Asked by Ben A from Toongabbie
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
- Asked by Stefan C from Bundoora
- Jun 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet
Will this enable a 2012 Mini to drive an HDMI monitor at resolutions greater than 1920x1080?
- Asked by Michael T from Ventura
- Feb 5, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this enable a 2012 Mini to drive an HDMI monitor at resolutions greater than 1920x1080?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …