Is this a 3 pin uk plug?
Bought a Ipad2 from USA and need an uk adapter will this do the job?
- Asked by fn
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a 3 pin uk plug?)
1 Answer from the Community
Looking at your question from Australia, I am seeing on the picture an iPhone/iPad charger with a 2 pin Australian plug attached to it (it's missing the ground, it only has the plus and minus). It's the exact same product in each country, just with a differing power plug fitted on it. Those power plugs all connect in the same way and can easily be changed. This will charge your iPad 2 (or any iPhone or iPad), if you get it with the right power plug.
- Answered by Erik V from Somerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this come fitted for UK 3 pin socket
- Asked by Simon P
- 27 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come fitted for UK 3 pin socket)
- Asked about: Anker Ultra-Compact 30W USB-C Power…
No answers yet
I have the 60w adapter with a UK three pin plug. Where can I buy a french 2 pin plug to go on the adopter?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 30 Mar 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the 60w adapter with a UK three pin plug. Where can I buy a french 2 pin plug to go on the adopter?)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…