Where can I purchase just the USA plug?

Apple World Travel Adapter Kit

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • If you just want a USA power cable, it's available from the US Online Apple Store (search for "Power Adaptor Extension Cable") and also in physical stores in the US.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions