Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?
Can This cable work with the migration from a Mac air to a new Macbook pro retina? I don't want to loose data during the tranfer to my new Mac Retina.
- Asked by Juan H from Miami Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can use the Apple Thunderbolt Cable to migrate your data provided your MacBook Air also has a Thunderbolt port.
- Answered by Peter S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the airpods work with Macbook Pro retina?
- Asked by Alven N from Kuala Lumpur
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the airpods work with Macbook Pro retina?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can this be used with MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Logan T
- Jan 20, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with MacBook Pro Retina?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet