Assuming I set my iPad to back up to my Mac (using iTunes) and then the Airport Express backs up my Mac then I should be covered ? Does this work ?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, as long as you are backing up you entire mac hard drive. If not, then just make sure that you're backing up the location where your iPad backups reside. By default this folder is - /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ (where USERNAME is your specified login name).
- Answered by Jorge L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you back up more than one mac on an aurpot extreme
- Asked by Wm H from New York
- Oct 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you back up more than one mac on an aurpot extreme)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does this work with both PC and MAC
- Asked by James B from Lynden
- Jan 26, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with both PC and MAC)
- Asked about: PROMISE 4TB Apollo Personal Cloud S…
No answers yet